Our partnerships help us extend our impact in the world, helping us share our solutions and expertise to work toward common environmental goals, and connecting us to collaborators across industries.
Global Commitments and Partnerships
Through partnerships with leading global non-governmental organizations (NGOs), we strengthen our understanding and our ability to impact global challenges facing our business, customers and communities.
- Our Commitments:
- United Nations Global Compact signatory
- U.N. CEO Water Mandate signatory
- Founding member of the Water Resilience Coalition
- Founding member of the Alliance for Water Stewardship’s International Water Stewardship Standard
- U.N. Business Ambition for 1.5°C; Science-Based Target Initiative (SBTi) signatory
- RE100 member
- Our Partnerships:
- Working with the Project WET Foundation, we co-created the Clean and Conserve Education Program focusing on water conservation and healthy hygiene education for youth around the globe.
- Our partnerships with The Nature Conservancy and the Bonneville Environmental Foundation help advance water conservation and stewardship initiatives in priority regions including China, Mexico and the United States. Through active participation in sustainability-related industry work groups, we share expertise and insights to influence standards, regulations and practices, and enhance sustainability leadership across industries.
Through active participation in sustainability-related industry work groups, we share expertise and insights to influence standards, regulations and practices, and enhance sustainability leadership across industries.
As a company, we are actively involved with sustainability-related work groups within industry associations including:
- Member of the Corporate Eco Forum
- Food Marketing Institute
- National Restaurant Association
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Consumer Specialty Products Association
- American Chemistry Council
- American Cleaning Institute
- Global Food Safety Initiative
- Beverage Industry Environmental Roundtable
- Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council
- World Travel and Tourism Council